JAMB Direct Entry form 2017/2018 is now on sale, See Guide on How to Purchase and Register –
Joint admission and matriculation board JAMB have opened the portal for the 2017 Direct Entry registration.
So many of us have been asking questions about the JAMB Direct Entry form 2017/2018. The internet has been flooded with questions concerning the commencement of JAMB Direct Entry form 2017/2018 the good news is;
The long-awaited JAMB Direct Entry form is up for purchase in the JAMB portal.
JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018 Requirements
- 5 credits minimum in GCE/WASCE in not more than two (2) sittings. Two principal or Advanced level G.C.E
- For NCE Candidates, passes in Two major subjects is required, credits on NTC/NBC in three other subjects ( mainly Education courses)
- Candidates with a National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma, Minimum of Lower Credit Grade are required. You will also have to provide your JAMB.
- Candidates that have NCE, DIPLOMA etc will be required to provide their JAMB Registration Number which they used in gaining admission.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR JAMB DIRECT ENTRY 2017/2018
This is a guide on how to register/purchase JAMB Direct Entry 2017/2018
- First; create your Jamb profile account (no need to create if you already have an account).
- Secondly; A confirmation mail will be sent to you, print it and take it to the bank for payment
- Thirdly provide the Vended PIN on the JAMB Registration Application at an accredited CBT Centre or on the mobile App.
- Fourthly; At a CBT accredited center, make sure to provide and complete all the requirements as demanded VIA Mobile App or the JAMB Registration APPLICATION.
- The next thing is to go to the CBT center nearest to you for capture passport and fingerprints( this is very important)
*IMPORTANT* if you have an account already you can print a Direct Entry Pre-payment slip. Just log in to your Dashboard and Click on Direct Entry Registration The pre-payment sleep will be printed.
How much does Jamb Direct Entry form 2017 cost?
JAMB Direct Entry form costs Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000).
You pay extra five hundred naira (N500) for the novel which is to be read for the exam. All would now amount to Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira(N5,500)
The title of the novel is “Last Days at Forcadoes High School”
Please make sure you read the novel.