JAMB has re-Opened portal for Change of Course/Institution-Do yours Now
All 2017 JAMB Candidates should be informed that JAMB has re-opened portal for the change of course and institution which can also serve as an avenue to correct or change and mistake in Candidates Bio Data. JAMB Change of course/Institution serves as a means to effect many changes/corrections Ranging from Change of course/institution (in cases where your score wont be enough to fetch you the course/institution you earlier applied for) to Bio-data corrections.
This can only be done in an accredited CBT center. Candidates who wish to do so should go to an accredited CBT center closest to them to effect this Change.
You can likewise rectify your Bio-information which incorporate your name, date of birth, sexual orientation, State and Local Government of Origin.
Things to Note before you continue with JAMB Change of course/institution
– Be certain of the Course/Institution you might want to change to. Check if the courses the school offer utilizing the JAMB Brochure.
– Ensure check that the school you are changing to does not normally have a cut off stamp higher than your score.
– Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in accordance with your subject combination to abstain from being screened out amid your school’s confirmation screening exercise.
Likewise take note of the accompanying;
– You can change one or even all your Courses/institutions once.
– Once the form is submitted, you can never have the chance to change it again or else JAMB gives another chance
– There might be a set number of schools or courses you can change to, so make sure to have 3 or 4 choices, just on the off chance that the one you need to change to is not accessible.
– The cost for the JAMB change course/institution and Data amendment is N2,500 (Two thousand five hundred Naira).
– You can utilize this one time payment of N2, 500 to change your Institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of root.