UNN JUPEB APLLICATION FORM IS ON SALE NOW – HOW TO APPLY-Joint universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) invited qualified candidates to apply for admission into UNN JUPEB programme for 2017/2018 academic session. Upon the completion of the programme a JUPEB certificate will be given to the candidates which will enable them gain admission into 200 Level of their various course of choice in University Of Nigeria, Nsukka And other JUPEB affliated institutions.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 credit in not more that two sittings in at least 5 subjects (English included) in relievance to the candidates choice of course of study.
DURATION FOR THE PROGRAMME
The programme will run for 2 Semesters (minimum) which makes up one academic session.
Available Subject Combination
ARTS: History/Literature/Christaian Religion Studies(HLCR), Economics/History/Lit. In English (EHL), History/Igbo/French (HIF) ETC
SCIENCE: Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology(PCB) etc
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE: Government/Economics/Mathematics(GEM),Business Studies/Accounting/Mathmatics(BAM) Etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCE:Government/Literature/Crs(GLCRS),Government/Economics/Geography (GEG), Biology/Economics/Government(BEG) Etc.
NOTE* The above listed subject combinations meet the requirements for admission Not degree programs in Science, Social Science, Arts and Management Courses of the Joint Universities preliminary examination board (JUPEB) affiliated Institutions including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How To Apply
- Go to Unn portal
Click fill JUPEB inter University forms
- Click in generate Payment invoice under JUPEB
- Input your mobile phone number and click submit
- Enter your surname, First name and middle name then hit submit
- Print out your invoice and go to bank for the payment
- After the payment go to Unn portal
- Click fill Joint universities preliminary examination board Programme
- Enter your remita number and click submit
- Fill the form and attach your recent passport photograph (white background) Size should not be more that 100KB
- Complete the form and print your slip
IMPORTANT FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- All candidates are required to register for UTME direct Entry 2018 during the time of the programme
- Candidates should use valid Email address and personal phone number during registration
- The entrance exam for 2017/2018 will hold in the university campus at nsukka withen the first Week of September,2017
- Candidates should strictly follow the subject combinations pattern, for failure to do so may grossly affect the student.
Extremegist will let you know oneces the date for entrance Exam is announced.